Baseball is my favorite sport because I am really good at it and I will be telling you all about baseball. Baseball was invented in 1839 by Abner Doubleday in New York. Now baseball is a national sport played around the world that is shown on TV and you can buy tickets to the games.

I play baseball all the time and I think it is really fun but some people don’t. the possessions in baseball are pitcher witch I play there is also catcher witch I also play. and there is 1st basemen second basemen short stop third basemen and the outfielders. so the possessions that I play are pitcher, first basemen, shortstop, outfield, catcher those are the possessions that I play.

Baseball is my favorite sport because it is really fun and I am really good at it and because I get to play with my friends. I really like to play with my friends in baseball and it is competitive I love to do things that are competitive. I also like baseball because I get to throw things witch I think every kid should love. thanks for reading and good by.

references

discovery of baseball

Creative Commons License Jim Bauer via CompfightJust Around the Corner

info about baseball