I will tell you what my 3 favorite holidays are.

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get to see my whole family. And I don’t get to see them a lot because some of them live in Nashville and Louisville and they can’t come to come to my house that much because they work a lot. Another reason I like Christmas is because I get presents.

My second favorite holiday is Thanksgiving Because I see my family. another reason why I like Thanksgiving is we get a delicious dinner that my whole family comes out and makes together. then we say what we are thankful for and eat.

My third favorite holiday is Easter because we have a lot of traditions and I get to see my family. one tradition is when e wake up we get a Easter basket filled with candy. then we go to our grandmas house and everyone there gets a Easter basket to then we have a Easter egg hunt.

Christmas hatsCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight                                                                                                                                                                         THANK  YOU

Turkey, A Perfect Recipe moonjazz via Compfight

I Painted an Easter Egg PINKÉ via Compfight

about Christmas

about Thanksgiving

about Easter